Projections as of 9/30

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: Projections as of 9/30

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Tigerific wrote:I see you don't believe me on Socastee yet. Trust me they not even close to last years team. Give them credit they struggling but finding a way to win. Their luck will run out soon. I'll give you an example. Socastee beat St James 17-14 Friday. CF as bad as they are beat St James 49-7.
The problem I have is that no one seems to be be stepping up from Region Six after South Florence. Sumter has looked like they could contend, then they lose to Rock Hill and Dutch Fork (nothing to be ashamed of there, but enough to make me wonder). West has done nothing, Conway is starting to look better (but trust me, you don't want me picking them yet, ask GoBigGreen) and I could have put them in at the #3 spot just as easily as Socastee... who has been (in your own words) "finding a way to win." And as long as they keep finding that acorn, the blind squirrel gets to eat! :lol:

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Don316625 wrote:Sorry to keep poking holes.........but you have Wando as a 6 seed and don't have them finishing in the top 3 of region 7.
I don't mind. Unlike some folks, I realize that I make mestakes, mistackes, errors all the time.

There are thousands of moving parts doing these projections and it is really difficult even when you are not doing it in a hurry and yesterday, I finished about the time my son was to bring my truck back so I could go home... so instead of waiting until I got home, I tried to HURRY UP and post the brackets.... Overlooked some things things that should have been caught. I look at it this way, at least now I know someone is paying attention {unlike the post on the other place says, "RF74 and SFBandDad are the only ones posting"}

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

SF Band dad wrote:
Tigerific wrote:.....Only thing holding them back now is learning how to win. The mental part sometimes is the toughest. If we beat WF next week watch out. Lose and I'm not sure they can handle it with all they've been thru so far. We are definitely on the right track as a program.
I've watched the video highlights from Conway's last two games, y'all are on the right track.

None of the Horry 4A schools are playing this week. Are you going to find your way to Florence on Thursday night to see us face off against Blythewood? Wilson has Flo Memorial on Friday night as WF travels to Westwood.
We thought about it but we have to there 2 out of the next 3 weeks so I'm probably going to our JV game at CF. We play them twice to make up for not playing Hoggard and Georgetown.

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

You can watch the entire MB game at htc online

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Let's say Gaffney win the region I know it's a big Ifan but what seed would we get since we tanked the first 5 games

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Tigerific wrote:I see you don't believe me on Socastee yet. Trust me they not even close to last years team. Give them credit they struggling but finding a way to win. Their luck will run out soon. I'll give you an example. Socastee beat St James 17-14 Friday. CF as bad as they are beat St James 49-7.
The problem I have is that no one seems to be be stepping up from Region Six after South Florence. Sumter has looked like they could contend, then they lose to Rock Hill and Dutch Fork (nothing to be ashamed of there, but enough to make me wonder). West has done nothing, Conway is starting to look better (but trust me, you don't want me picking them yet, ask GoBigGreen) and I could have put them in at the #3 spot just as easily as Socastee... who has been (in your own words) "finding a way to win." And as long as they keep finding that acorn, the blind squirrel gets to eat! :lol:
Fair enough. Soon you be a believer. :o

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

racincowboy02 wrote:Let's say Gaffney win the region I know it's a big Ifan but what seed would we get since we tanked the first 5 games
COWBOY, STEP AWAY FROM THE BAGGIE AND PUT DOWN THE PEACE PIPE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, look at it this way, IF your assumption came true, the worst case would be #8 because all the Region Champs are seeded first, then they move to Region Runner Up, then everyone else.

Most likely you would get the #5 Seed or #6 Seed depending on Sumter/South Florence

Region 1 - Hillcrest Div 1 xxxx
Region 2 - Dorman/Byrnes Div 1 xxxx
Region 3 - Gaffney Div 1 xxxx
Region 4 - Dutch Fork Div 1 xxxx
Region 5 - Lexington Div 1 Not Likely (N. Augusta)
Region 6 - Sumter Div 1 Possible (South Florence)
Region 7 - Wando Div 1 Not Likely (Goose Creek)
Region 8 - Fort Dorchester/Summerville Div 1 xxxx

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Lol yea I know that does sound crazy especially after the start of our season. I am worried about rock hill York and northwestern

Don316625
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Don316625 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Don316625 wrote:Sorry to keep poking holes.........but you have Wando as a 6 seed and don't have them finishing in the top 3 of region 7.
Yes the are... look all the way over here...................................................................xxxxxx
Sorry man. I looked in the wrong direction.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Don316625 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Yes the are... look all the way over here...................................................................xxxxxx
Sorry man. I looked in the wrong direction.

Got to keep you one your toes....