Hartsville vs. Dillon

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Wildcat #1 fan
Dillon Wildcats

Re: Hartsville vs. Dillon

Post by Wildcat #1 fan »

One more. I think crestwood got a bad boy at qb

PeeDeeFootballFan
Crestwood Knights

Post by PeeDeeFootballFan »

Wildcat #1 fan wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:53 pm
One more. I think crestwood got a bad boy at qb
Agree with that. I mean he doesn’t have an offer to Tennessee or anything but he’s a football player for sure.

Tennessee is obviously looking for those elite guys with personal coaches/trainers that go 5/10 for 54 yards and a pick against weak high school defenses.
Last edited by PeeDeeFootballFan on Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wildcat #1 fan
Dillon Wildcats

Post by Wildcat #1 fan »

Well that's what we got lol

PeeDeeFootballFan
Crestwood Knights

Wildcat #1 fan wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:21 pm
Well that's what we got lol
We can definitely agree on that. I hope this is as great of a game as it was last year. I just don’t see it that way without your back from last year and without any threat of a passing game or threat to run it tough from QB. Camden had both those things and it wasn’t close. But we have something for Camden this year too so we will see.

PeeDeeFootballFan
Crestwood Knights

Well I’ll put some numbers out there to make things fun.

Over/Under - Dillon scores 24.5 offensive points
Over/Under - Dillon scores 35 total points (including defense and special teams)
Over/Under - Hartsville scores 42 total points
Over/Under - Hartsville gets 2 TOS
Over/Under - Dillon gets 3 TOS (Nasty Cats D is still there)
The cats are a dog in this one…do they cover a spread of Dillon +6.5?
Moneyline which team rushes for more total yards?
Over/Under - Dillon passes for more than 150 yards (any QB/RB/WR throwing it). Being nice with this one because I see Dillon being down and having to throw a lot at some point unless they just concede.
Over/Under - total Dillon completed passes beyond the line of scrimmage (12)

My answers:
Under
Under
Under
Over
Under
Dillon doesn’t cover the 6.5 spread
Hartsville rushes for more yards (350(H) to 220(D))
Over
Under

Bigmr64
Dillon Wildcats

Post by Bigmr64 »

Sounds like a Bulldog fan.

Bigmr64
Dillon Wildcats

Post by Bigmr64 »

PeeDeeFootballFan wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:14 pm
Wildcat #1 fan wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:22 am
Bro I hear ya. You are definitely lost if you think the qb is our leader. Then you say we are not physical on the line????? Have you seen 74 and 77 get 5 to 10 pancakes a game.. as far as the Rbs. Our rb is the truth, he didn't play against wilson. You better look up jamarion fling and his backup is averaging 100 a game. Yea your information is way off. But win or lose , this game will not make or break our season. You keep talking about Beaufort and last year. How's Beaufort looking this year 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔. Talk to me in December when we hold up the 3a trophy
Wildcat #1 Fan - don't think you accurately read my posts. First I said the Dillon lines will likely be bigger and stronger. I also specifically mentioned their left tackle. Second, since you have all the facts, why didn't your RB (the truth) play last week? Traffic isn't the only thing that comes out of SOB up and down I-95. Talk does too. Problem is that if what I hear is true, that back up RB got hurt last week and carted off the field. A good coach once said that your greatest ability is your availability. Agreed one game, and not in region, definitely won't make or break anyone's season. However, I'd be shocked if Dillon is holding the 3A trophy at the end of this year based on where they are at right now. The fear in Dillon should be that other schools may not fear the white walls as much if this game gets lop sided. If there is one thing about high school players that is definitely true, many win or lose a game long before they ever step on the field. Dillon has a great advantage playing at home because of the lore of the stadium and fans, but a notch got taken out of that lore last year when they lost a home playoff game to a team from the low country. This is the week to get that notch back if they at least play physical against Hartsville win or lose. If not, then another notch gone. The QB is going to run out of bounds or throw it out of bounds most of the time, so hopefully for Dillon's sake someone steps up to be a tough and physical leader for them this week.
Fling won't play again this week. Disciplinary reasons I've been told. That's why he missed last week. The backup who did get carted off and will be out also. We are done to the 3rd string guy plus I'm told you will see some WR'S at RB. The QB is definitely bad and whoever sees him play, knows it immediately!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

PeeDeeFootballFan wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:24 pm
Wildcat #1 fan wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:08 pm
I will never get on here and tell wats going on with a player. It's not for me to do. So I'm not doing that bc I got a son on the team also. At the end of the day they are still kids. But who's your team. Jus wondering
I'll just say my team is almost close enough to be in Dillon's region, but they are definitely in the 3A lower state, and they are hungry, coming, and not scared of the nasty cats.
A Pee Dee 3A team, that is not in Dillon's region? :roll:

That means you pull for a team in region 3A-6. The two closest 3A-6 teams to Dillon are Marlboro County and Darlington. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 421873&z=8

The other 3A-6 teams, in order of increasing distance: Camden, Crestwood, Lakewood and Manning

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

This should be a great game! But, I think that Hartsville has a little better team. I will say...Hartsville 45 Dillon 34

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

I picked Hartsville to win this game only because of the offensive points they’re scoring this year.