AN AMAZING REVELATION

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BentleyIsGod
Byrnes Rebels

AN AMAZING REVELATION

Post by BentleyIsGod »

Too all my loyal and dedicated followers. I seem to have made a terrible mistake. It seems that I seriously mis-interpreted The Book of Byrnes. I guess I should have read the final chapter. Wow, what a revelation.

It appears that I am, in fact, not the god of football, I am not all knowing, all seeing, and apparently no longer relevant.

I am truly a great deceiver, but not the greatest deceiver. That honor goes to BYRNES#1, the greatest deceiver of all time.

For those of you who haven't received the email yet, below you will find some excerpts from the final cahpter of The Book of Byrnes that I should have read sooner. It would have saved us all a lot of embarrasment.
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven schools which are in Region II; unto Dorman, and unto Wade Hampton, and unto Mauldin, and unto Byrnes, and unto Riverside, and unto Boiling Springs, and unto Spartanburg.

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seventeen golden candlesticks.

And in the midst of the seventeen candlesticks one like unto the Son of Gaffney, clothed with a brass plate down to the foot, and sixty-one stars about the plate.

The mystery of the sixty-one stars which thou sawest, and the seventeen golden candlesticks. The sixty-one stars are the champions of the sixty-one season: and the seventeen candlesticks which thou sawest are the seventeen championships.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Jones, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the football part of the earth, to kill with Shaq, and with Hyleck, and with heavy package, and with the beasts of the football world.
I guess all that remains is for all my little duckies to put aside your arrogance and false pride and worship at the throne of Gaffney.

Hear my truth, sing my praises.
Last edited by BentleyIsGod on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hear my truth, sing my praises, for I AM BYRNES.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: AN AMAZING REVELATION

Post by racincowboy02 »

I am glad you finally came to your senses and understand what is to come of the Rebels

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

8-) :lol:
Bravo, well done!

BentleyIsGod
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BentleyIsGod »

racincowboy02 wrote:I am glad you finally came to your senses and understand what is to come of the Rebels
I was on a vision quest induced by the peace pipe. I saw through the eyes of a duck. It was a terrible experience. I saw many horrible things and was confused by them. In the end I saw through the haze, the deception and lies, and saw the true order of things. I believe in the Jones and the Indian Nation and will never be deceived again, forever.

Hear my truth, sing my praises, for I AM BYRNES.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Now all you have to do is change that screenname to IndianNationRules lol and then the gods will be pleased from the Indian Nation and will grant you eternal rest in the promise land of 17 soon to be 18. The Nation awaits you with open arms and will be more loving especiall that chief shooting bull fellow than any of those rebels down south

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

racincowboy02 wrote:Now all you have to do is change that screenname to IndianNationRules lol and then the gods will be pleased from the Indian Nation and will grant you eternal rest in the promise land of 17 soon to be 18. The Nation awaits you with open arms and will be more loving especiall that chief shooting bull fellow than any of those rebels down south
We have the software setup not to allow screen-name changes. If we did change his screen-name anyone wandering in late and reading his previous posts may not get the gag.

He could change his avatar and default school group, but I would leave that account as is. Some mighty-fine prose, with the barbs well hidden in the bait. :mrgreen:

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Dang it Banddad you killed my mojo I was on a role lol I was reeled in hook line and sinker