Bracket Pick 'em Brought to you by.......

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Bracket Pick 'em Brought to you by.......

Post by DeCav »

EHSMeanGreen wrote: I'm guessing that she will make us play by 2014 rules with penalties for Targeting and Blows to the Head. :lol:
Don't forget horse caller and tripping.

Myself, I'd be raking in unsportsmanlike conduct left and right.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Congrats EHS!!! Man you clipped me at the finish line :mrgreen: . And a big thanks to DeCav for stepping up with a prize. Pretty awesome! I like 3D printed goal posts...

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

DeCav wrote:I found these things online and thought it'd make a cool prize for the board members. I'm gonna get some made with our SCPrepTalk logo in the endzone for next season maybe.

The game doesn't come with goalposts. I had to design it and print it out with my 3D printer.
Geek level 5, ACHIEVED!!! :lol: :lol:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Haha! These paper footballs are enchanted: +2 against Rebels!

Now that's geek speak!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

GoBigGreen wrote:Congrats EHS!!! Man you clipped me at the finish line :mrgreen: . And a big thanks to DeCav for stepping up with a prize. Pretty awesome! I like 3D printed goal posts...
I bought two of these as a matter of fact. Got one for myself but my boy hates football so I'll send the 2nd one to the runner up. :D

And that folks is how a Cavalier rolls. ;)

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

That is awesome DeCav!!! I got your text this morning and responded. YOU ARE DA' MAN!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Your prizes are in the mail fellas. Lemme know what ya think when you get them!
The goal post is in pieces for easier shipping...

Hopefully you'll be able to figure out how it goes together...

I would suggest not forcing any pieces too tightly together because they could break trying to get them back apart. Just push them together until it's sturdy enough to function.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

DeCav wrote:
GoBigGreen wrote:Congrats EHS!!! Man you clipped me at the finish line :mrgreen: . And a big thanks to DeCav for stepping up with a prize. Pretty awesome! I like 3D printed goal posts...
I bought two of these as a matter of fact. Got one for myself but my boy hates football so I'll send the 2nd one to the runner up. :D

And the man who did all the work gets........ Nada, Zip, Zilch, Squat, Zilch,
I wonder if if because of... "REBEL-FAN"

ImageImageImageImageImageYa Think? ImageImageImageImageImage

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
DeCav wrote:

And the man who did all the work gets........ Nada, Zip, Zilch, Squat, Zilch,
I wonder if if because of... "REBEL-FAN"

ImageImageImageImageImageYa Think? ImageImageImageImageImage
You, sir, are simply too honest. It's your contest. You run the show. Stop working so hard and just declare yourself the winner. :mrgreen:

If I order any custom game mats I will hook up you and Ruben. I think it would be cool to put sponsors on a football mat.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Hey DeCav! I received the paper football matt and awesome 3D printed goal post. My son and I played our first game today. I am proud to report that I was able to squeak out a 41-37 victory. Needless to say I know there is a rematch coming in the near future. We are both off between Christmas and New Years so I know it is on like Donkey Kong :mrgreen:. Thanks again brother!!!
Attachments
20141218_173348.jpg
20141218_173348.jpg (40.14 KiB) Viewed 2283 times